Feroz Khan is a dynamic, motivated and highly experienced professional with almost 27 years of expertise in Information and Technology (IT) as well as in Teaching & Training domain. A double degree holder with a Bachelors in Computer Engineering and a Bachelors in Islamic Studies. He also holds a Masters Diploma in Training & Development. Feroz
is highly passionate about designing content in an appealing and creative fashion thereby making even the dullest of syllabus into full of life. His creativity is reflected in his PowerPoint slides.
He started his IT industry career as a Computer Hardware and Systems Engineer in Mumbai, India in 1992 and then gradually progressed to become a Certified Network Engineer. After working for almost 4 years in India he then shifted his base to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as a LAN Analyst working for Al-Zamil group of companies in KSA. After working there for more than 3 years, Feroz then relocated himself to New York, USA as a
System & Network specialist in the year 1999.
While in United States he worked as a Quality Assurance Senior Engineer for IBM USA for almost 10 years, before he decided to leave the country for good owing to family situations in the year 2009. Thereafter he transferred himself to IBM India where he provided his services for almost 5 years before calling quit to his 23 years career in IT industry to pursue his personal goals & ambitions.
After spending a greater part of his life towards this materialistic world, Feroz started pondering over the greater purpose of life and also working towards it. He enrolled himself into religious studies and graduated as a Bachelor degree holder in Islamic Studies. He also launched his own Non-profit organization called QAAF (Qur’an And Arabic Foundation) in order to serve the community through social services. This organization helps the community through social services like free food and clothes distribution to poor & needy people especially widows & divorcees, awareness of religious & moral principles, Arabic language and Quranic studies etc.
Feroz also delivers motivational and educative public talks and seminars in various cities and organizations. In order to take this a notch above and extend it to the next level Feroz has underwent a comprehensive training and development and graduated himself as a Masters Diploma holder in training and development domain through the prestigious organization “Indian Association of Training & Development” (IATD), Mumbai.
Apart from being a teacher & socially active, Feroz has delivered more than 50 public lectures on social and religious topics. Currently he is busy providing his services as a freelance trainer for Indian Oil Corporation Limited [IOCL] where he trains the IOCL retail outlet employees in Customer Excellence, Behavioural and Interpersonal Skills. Till date he has delivered more than 60 sessions and trained about 200 individuals in 30
different locations spanning across cities like Mumbai, Pune, Solapur, Baramati & Indapur. Recently Feroz successfully completed a three-week Employability training as a CSR activity on behalf of Mahindra for the Government ITI institution in Karad in Satara district, where he trained almost 150 students from various trades like Electrician, Fitter,
Wireman, Draftsman, Carpenter, Welder etc
Feroz also acts a one of the directors at T3 (Train To Transform) Training Academy which undertakes training projects for corporates, schools, colleges and social organization. He is a regular public speaker and has also conducted couple of workshops on Stress Management in cities like Pune & Rampur (U.P)
2015 - present
▪ Recently completed a 3-week Employability training for 150 ITI students of Karad in Sangli district of Maharashtra
▪ Conducted Stress Management workshops at Pune & Rampur
▪ Currently imparting training to Indian Oil Corporation retail outlet employees on behavioral, communication and interpersonal skills from last 6 months
▪ As a speaker, Feroz designs, plans and regularly conducts public talks and seminars on topics that are mostly spiritual in nature
▪ Feroz is one of the directors at T3 Training Academy that conducts soft skills and personality development trainings for corporates, educational Institutions and other non-profit organizations
▪ Feroz also teaches Qur’anic Arabic language at QAAF academy
▪ Feroz is also currently involved in social activities which involve monthly food & clothing distribution to destitute families, especially divorcee and widow women
Senior Software Engineer IBM USA & India
2001 - 2015
Feroz worked 10 years for IBM USA and 5 years for IBM India in various capacities as QA Engineer, Software Engineer and Support executive
Hardware Engineer & Network Analyst
1992 - 2001
Started his career as a hardware engineer and gradually became networks engineer and eventually a LAN/WAN analyst
BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Computer Technology
BA (Bachelor of Arts) in Islamic Studies (BAIS)
Masters Diploma in Training & Development from IATD Indian Association of Training & Development), Mumbai
▪ IBM Certified Solution Advisor for Cloud Computing
▪ American Software Testing Qualification Board (ASTQB) Certified QA Engineer
▪ Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Level Certified
▪ Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
▪ Microsoft Certified Professional
▪ IBM Certified Product Specialist for ITM (IBM Tivoli Monitoring)
▪ IBM Certified Product Specialist for TEC (Tivoli Enterprise Console)